Wednesday, January 5, 2011

And so a new chapter begins...

Now that the farm is officially closed, I am turning my attentions to preparations for our move to town. Today we are going to my orthotics appointment to get the wedges in my shoes so I can learn to walk correctly again and then on to see my ortho Doc to see what he thinks about the progress on my knee and foot. I'm hoping I get out of the doggone boot and to start physical therapy. 

Then it's off to Crawfordsville to check out some more apartments.

Apartments: AKA small enclosed places that make farmers pace and fidget. I am working on a game plan that will let me keep my fingers in the dirt, leave very little idle time and allow me to research new growing methods. There is no way I'll be able to sit around watching TV and eating Bon Bons!

No comments: